HP is a leading brand that provides users with numerous products for the use of common people and it also provides valuable solutions for the use of people. There are numerous products offered by this company that not only help the users by providing valuable solutions but they also help the users by giving proper assistance in their regular work.
There are times when a user might face some kind of error in the products which might create many problems for the users. Such an issue is faced by the users while facing HP Printer Error 20 which is a harmful error which attacks the product and it also affects the printing quality and speed of the printer.
You can also visit our website where you would find complete solutions for the issues and you will also be guided by the proper steps towards the solution. You would also find all the steps that would help you in solving all the issues related to HP products through HP Customer Support.
Reasons Responsible for HP Printer Error 20
- Printer not set as a default Printer
- Printer Drivers not updated from a long time
- Conflicts in Device Manager
- Registry Errors in Computer
So, these are some of the reasons that are responsible for the HP Printer Error Code 20. To solve this error, we have provided some steps that would help you in the process.
Steps to Solve Hp Printer Error Code 20
Step 1: Check that Printer is Set as a Default Printer
- To start with the process, you must click on the Start button.
- After that, you must click on the Printer and Faxes option which will be available on the list.
- Here, you need to check the Printer box.
- In case, the check mark is missing, you must right-click on the printer.
- By doing this, you will get numerous options and here you need to click the Set as Default Printer option.
- As the process completes, you must right-click on the printer and select the Print Test Page to print a self-test page.
Step 2: Reinstallation of USB Device Drivers
- In this process, you need to click on the Run option.
- Now, you must type the command “devmgmt.msc” and hit enter.
- After that, you need to click the Hardware tab and then click the Device Manager option.
- Here, you will find a number of options, you must double click on the Universal Serial Bus Controllers option.
- Now, you need to right-click on USB Composite Device
- After that, you must select uninstall and click OK.
- As the process continues, you must disconnect the USB cable from your system and plug it again.
- Once you have reached this stage, you need to install the drivers and follow the on-screen instructions in the Found New Hardware Wizard.
- Now, you must click Start and select Printer and Faxes option to open the Printers Settings.
- At last, you must search the icon which represents your HP printer and then click Print Test Page
Read More: How to Fix HP printer Scanner Error 22?
Step 3: In the last step, you need to uninstall the Software and Reinstall it one more time for the process to complete successfully.
So, these are some of the steps that would take you to the solutions for HP Printer Error Code 20 without any hassle. All the steps are unique and they provide complete solutions for the issues and you can also visit our website and get elegant solutions for other issues in the products of HP. You will be guided by the experts who are knowledgeable enough to provide you with proper solutions.