HP is a well-known brand in the market which provides complete help and security for the issues related to daily technical work of the users. There are numerous products that HP offers to the people which include Printers, Laptops, Scanners, Speakers, and much more. All these devices provide complete assistance for the users and they also help them in their daily work.
It can happen sometimes that the users might face some kind of issue in the working of the product which might not only affect the work of the users but it can also make heavy damage to the product. Such a thing can be faced while HP Printer Scanner Error Code 22 which creates problems for the users and it also affects the functioning of the device.
To help the users in the process and to provide them with complete solutions for the issues, we have offered some steps that would help the users in the process and it would also solve the issue instantly. We suggest users follow the steps very carefully as each step carry a lot of importance in the process and it provides complete help to the users. You can also connect with the experts of HP Customer Support who provide complete solutions for the issues and they also guide the users through the complete process.
Steps to Fix HP Printer Scanner Error 22
- To start with the process, you must turn the printer on.
- Now, you need to wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- After that, with the printer turned on, you must disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Now, you have to unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Have some patience and wait at least 60 seconds.
- Now, you can plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- After that, you have to reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Once done, you must turn on the printer.
- Wait for some time until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
- Now, check if the problem has been solved or not.
In case, this process does not solve your problem then you must follow the next method which would solve your issue.
- In this process, you have to turn off the power by using the power switch and wait at least 30 seconds
- After that, you need to turn on the power and wait for the product to initialize.
- In case, the surge protector is being used, you must remove it.
- Now, plug the product directly into the wall socket and use the power switch to turn the product on.
- Once done, you have to perform a Hard reset on the unit.
- Once the printer is back online, you must turn the printer off.
- Now, you need to press and hold down CANCEL and Start Copy buttons at the same time while powering on the printer.
- After that, you must continue to hold down buttons until the control panel displays on the screen
- Now, you have to release the buttons and the printer will return to Ready automatically condition.
So, these are some of the steps that help the users in the process and provide complete solutions for the process to solve the HP Printer Scanner Error Code 22. All the steps are unique and they provide a complete solution for the process. In case, you face some kind of issue in the process then you can visit our website and get solutions.