HP is one of the best brands in the market that provides a complete variety of products for the use of common people and it also helps them in carrying out their daily work. There are numerous products that HP offers in the market such as printers, scanners, laptops, PCs, and many more.
HP printer is the product which is used by so many people on a regular basis. It provides numerous solutions to the people and helps them in their daily work. While using the device, it can happen that the users might face the HP Network Printer Installation Unsuccessful problem. While facing such a problem, a user must use correct steps that would allow them to perform the task without any problem.
To help the users in the process, we have provided complete steps that would help them in solving HP Printers Network Installation Error in Windows. In case, you face some kind of difficulty in the process then you can visit our website or get complete HP Customer Support from the experts.
Steps to Solve HP Printers Network device Installation Unsuccessful
The process involves 4 different stages that help the users in solving HP Printers Network Device Installation Unsuccessful problem.
Restart the Computer, Printer, and Router
- At first, you need to turn off the router by pressing the power button or disconnecting the power cord.
- Now, you must turn off the printer, and then unplug any USB or Ethernet cables.
- After that, close all running programs on your computer, and then shut down the computer.
- Now, you must reconnect the power cord to the router, and then wait for the Internet activity light to display a normal connected status.
- At last, you need to turn on the printer and computer.
Uninstall HP driver and Software
- In this process, you have to ensure that the printer is not connected to the computer with any USB.
- After that, you need to search Windows for programs and features, and then click Programs and Features in the list of results visible on the screen.
- Now, from the list of installed programs, click your HP printer name, and then click Uninstall or Yes.
- In case, a User Account Control message displays, click Yes and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the software removal.
- As the software un-installation is completed, you must restart the computer
Repair System Files
- For this, you need to close all open programs and apps running in Windows.
- After that, you need to search Windows for command and right-click command prompt from the list of search results.
- After that, select Run as Administrator.
- Now, you must type SFC /scan now in the command prompt, and then press Enter.
Run HP Print and Scan Doctor
- In this process, you need to download HP Print and Scan Doctor from the internet.
- Once, HP Print and Scan Doctor are downloaded to your computer using your Internet browser.
- The software will start installing on the device.
- As the download and installation complete, HP Print and Scan Doctor opens.
- Now, you must click Start on the Welcome screen.
- In case, your printer is not listed, make sure the printer is turned on and connected,
- After that, click My product is not listed, and then click Retry.
- Once you have selected your printer then, click Next.
- Now, click Install Software option, and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
So, these are the steps that you must follow while solving the issue of HP Printers Network Installation Error in Windows. All the steps are unique and they offer complete solutions for the issue. In case, you face some kind of difficulty then you must visit our website.
Read More: How to Eradicate HP Printer Error Code 69.X?