This document is for HP printers and computer windows. A User might get message displays on the computer, the printer does not print. The issue might be get caused by a printer error condition, corrupted print jobs or a weak printer wireless connection. If the printer control panel has an issue or error messages, you must analyze the message. For additional information and for further troubleshooting, go to our website type your printer model, and then search for the specific error message that displays on the printer control panel.
To control HP Printer Error 49.4c02, maintain your printer and resolve the common issue. The error might be caused by empty or low ink cartridge. If an Ink Alert message displayed before the error occurred, must replace the ink cartridge.
Steps to fix HP Printer Error 49.4c02
Many times, when your printer has an error, the cause is clearly shown on the monitor. Though, in other cases, the cause of the printer error may be a complete mystery. You can try a series of routine troubleshooting steps first. If these steps fail to fix the printer error, you may find the solution from our website.
- First Ensure that the printer cables are properly connected. If in doubt, turn off the printer, unplug it and disconnect all of the printer cables from devices, then plug it back in and reconnect the cables.
- Turn on the printer back on again to see if the error has cleared. Check the printer cartridges and print heads to ensure that they are installed properly.
- If the ink cartridges have plenty of ink, reinstall the cartridges and the print heads. If it is empty, replace it with a new one.
- Check the print settings in the printer if the pages don’t print properly, make sure that the margins are set to at least the slightest margins that your printer supports.
- Also, ensure that you have selected the correct printer settings for the paper size and type of document.
- To access these printer settings more easily and open the HP Solution Center.
- Navigate to the HP website to search on your specific printer model if the above steps fail to fix the printer error.
- Click on the support and troubleshooting to find solutions and fix HP Printer Error 49.4c02 for the printer’s specific error.
- Also, check the Software and Downloads area for software and driver updates and verified.
About HP Error 49.4c02
Error 49.4c02 is a well-known error amongst users that halts all the operations being performed on the printer and it is most likely caused by a print job. So the first thing you need to do is to delete any jobs in your print file. This HP error 49.4c02 disturbs the tasks which are performing on the printer setup. The error may also be occurred due to corrupted or out of date firmware. The 49.4c02 error and other related errors have been largely recognized to the miscommunication between the target printer and the system that sent the print. That could be simply caused by certain PDF files one is trying to print or an outdated firmware version of that printer.