HP is a brand that has set a benchmark in the industry by providing complete solutions through the devices which it offers to the people. All the devices have a unique quality in them which makes them the best devices in the market for the use of people from every age group.
HP Printer is one of the devices offered in the markets and it has a lot of specialties which makes it the best printer for the use of institutions, houses, offices, and other places. While using the printer, it can happen that the users might face HP Network Scanner Connection Error in Windows which might affect the working of the device and would also create issues in the work of the users.
It is an internal error which is generally faced when there is some software problem in the printer scanner. It is very important for a user to solve the Network Scanner Error in Windows as it can also do some internal damage to the printer.
To help the users in solving HP Network Scanner Error in Windows, we have offered some detailed steps that would help the users in the complete process and would also accompany them with perfect solutions.
Device Restart and Scanning Driver Settings
- To start with the process, you need to restart the computer and printer.
- Once done, you must restore the lost scan connection.
- After that, turn off the printer.
- Ensure that the power cord of the printer connects directly to an electrical outlet
- Now, close all running programs on your computer and then shut down the computer completely.
- Once done, turn on the printer.
- Now, turn on the computer.
- As the devices are back online you need to search Windows for your printer model name
- After that, click on the printer name in the list of results.
- Once done with the above steps, attempt a scan.
Test the connection
- Once you are done with step 1, you need to check the connection between the printer and ensure that the network is stable.
- After that, check all the ports are connected properly.
- Once done, you need to check that the internet has good strength.
Uninstall the Printer Software
- As the connection has been tested, you need to uninstall the printer software.
- To perform this activity, search Windows for uninstall a program,
- After that, click the Uninstall a program Control Panel setting in the list of results.
- You will see a list opened on the screen. From that list of installed programs, click your HP printer name and click Uninstall
- Once done, tap on Yes to confirm the uninstall.
- You must follow all the on-screen instructions to complete the software removal.
- As you are done with the above steps, you need to Restart the computer.
Reinstall the Printer Software
- In the last step, you need to reinstall the Printer Software to solve the HP Network Scanner Connection Error in Windows.
- To do so, turn on the printer.
- Your printer would be connected to the computer with a USB cable.
- You must disconnect the cable from the printer.
- As you will continue with the process, you will need to feed the model number and name in the space that will be visible on the screen of your device.
- AS you do so the default OS will be visible on the printer.
- Now, under the Driver heading, click Download.
- It will start the process of installation of the software for the printer.
- As the installation progresses, select from a Typical or Recommended type of installation when prompted by the software installer.
So these are some of the steps that would help you in the process to solve HP Network Scanner Error in Windows. In case, you face some kind of issue in the steps or you require help in some other process then, you are always welcome at our website where you would get quality HP Printer Support.