HP has offered the best class of printers to its users, but there are issues which come up while users try to print any document. One such error is the HP LaserJet Printer Error code 49/49.WX.YZ which users face when their device tries to print or try to execute some action that the firmware of the printer is not capable of performing or it can’t carry out the command or it is possible that the command you have given to your device has not been designed to perform. In such situations, users get into these issues and they are also not able to troubleshoot which really hampers their work. Also, the error code 49 is of two types which are Intermittent 49 errors and Persistent 49 errors. Intermittent errors suggest that the error once troubleshot will come back after some time as it gets troubleshot by turning the printer of and then on again but the second type of error comes again and again once you have solved the issue. So if you are also facing such issue which you aren’t able to solve and you are looking for the expert’s advice then you get in touch with the experts via HP Printer Support Help Number. Otherwise, you can also follow the steps which are mentioned below by our experts to solve the problem.
Causes of the issue
- There are printing files which include unsupported printer commands.
- You have followed the solution which was not designed to work with your device.
- You have given multiple commands at a time to the printer.
Steps to fix HP LaserJet Printer Error code 49/49.WX.YZ
- The first step you have to do is to turn your printer off and then turn it on again.
- After turning it on, see if the error still persists and if it does then you have to print an event log to verify how often the error occurs in your device.
- If this error occurs one time per week then it is not a cause of any tension but if it occurs more than one time per week, you have to make sure that “auto recovery” is enabled and you can do it using a control panel or the embedded web server.
- To do so, open the following menu and then go to “administration” and then go to “management”.
- After that, you have to select the option of “auto recovery”.
- Then you have to select enabled and then select save.
- This will troubleshoot your problem.
Take support from the experts by dialing HP Printer Tech support number
If you still face such issues and even after following the steps the issue comes after one week or is repeatedly surfacing then you should get in touch with the experts to solve all your problems without any hassle. You can contact them via HP Printer Tech support number toll-free anytime as they are available 24X7 for the service of the users.