HP printers provide quality services to its users but there are circumstances when users get stuck in the technical issues which they are not able to troubleshoot by themselves. Users commonly face HP printer error code 79 which users try to solve but they aren’t able to as they do not belong to the technical background and they do not the real causes of the HP printer error 79. One should know the real reasons for any technical issues so that they can deal with it effectively. So the HP Printer Error 79 Code occurs which is caused by the malformed PostScript documents in the laser copier and due to this, the product shows error 79 on the display. And many users face this error unexpectedly and they aren’t able to resolve or they aren’t able to get a way out of it. So, if you also face such type of issue which you are not able to troubleshoot then you should get in touch with the experts to get to know the best steps to solve the error 79 HP printer so that you can solve it without any hassle. Follow the steps mentioned below by our experts to solve the problem manually.
Causes of the issue
- This issue can come to the surface if there is an issue with the control panel.
- There are driver issues with your product.
- It is also possible that this issue is occurring because the DIMM of the product is creating some problem.
- You turn on and off your device frequently.
- You were previously having issues while plugging the printer which can lead to this issue.
Steps to Fix HP Printer Error Code 79
- Users should have a good internet connection and they should log in with the administrative rights.
- You have to turn your printer on and make sure that your printer is also connected to the high-speed internet.
- After that user are required to navigate to the “control panel” and then tap on “network”.
- Now you have to do the verification of the IP address and after the verification, you have to again go to the “control panel” and select “settings” and update your device to the latest version.
- After the update, if the error is still occurring then you should reinstall the DIMM in your device and then try to update the firmware again.
- After the update, you should delete all the print queues and also remove the power surge protector.
- This will solve your issue effectively and if you still stuck at any point and you require assistance then take HP printer support immediately from the skilled experts.
Take support to fix HP Error 79 from the technical experts
If you still face any issue while troubleshooting HP printer error code 79 then you should connect with the experts to solve your technical issues via our toll-free number anytime as our technicians are present round the clock for the service of the users.